Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Eurotrash Pinnacle Project - Rod Barnett

Here is a list from Eurotrash Paradise member, Rod Barnett. I love that Wild Wild Planet is on here. Antonio Margheriti is one of my favorite directors and amongst his sea of amazing works, Wild Wild Planet stands as one of the more unique entries. If I had to choose straight up simply out of Antonio's catalog I would be stumped. A three way tie between Yor-Hunter Of The Future, Web Of The Spider and...well...nope, I could not do it! Be sure to go to Antonio Margheriti's page, done by his son Edoardo at AntonioMargheriti.com today.

From Rod we have...

1. BLACK SUNDAY
2. INFERNO
3. WILD WILD PLANET
4. TOMBS OF THE BLIND DEAD
5. ZOMBI
6. THE BEYOND

7. CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST
8. DEEP RED
9. LADY FRANKENSTIEN (yes, me too! But only the full length cut!)
10. DEVIL'S NIGHTMARE

No comments: