Sunday, May 07, 2006

Posters of Petrification... Episode 4- Jess Franco V 1.5

After a whole lot of email on the Franco posters I thought it might be fun to share more (since I have been collecting them from everywhere I can find for several years). Enjoy and perhaps the Franco bounty (and my scanner!) will get into more trouble soon. The first two are autographed stills from Dracula, Prisoner of Frankenstein. The first is too myself and it's cleverly signed by Franco using three of his names, so I can say I have David Khune, Clifford Brown AND Jess Franco on that one. Since there are so many versions, it seems fitting. The other was for pal o' mine Tim (MONSTER! International) Paxton. Thanks to Mike Baronas for hooking these up. Be sure to click the thumbnails for a better view.
After that we have some great pics topped off with my favorite shot from Female Vampire. VIVA...LINA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Frankenstein, Slave of Dracula available on DVD at all?

David A. Zuzelo said...

Tartan UK is releasing this on my birthday no less!

http://play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/931421/-/Product.html?searchstring=dracula+prisoner+of+frankenstein