Monday, June 28, 2010

"She turns men and women on with the ease of a faucet..."

I'm betting everyone reading this is familiar with the Something Weird Video rev up..and one of my favorite lines-and favorite films-from that reel is the fantastic "Paula, I may be a bitch, but I'll never be a butch." from A SMELL OF HONEY, A SWALLOW OF BRINE.  Check out this amazing photo spread for the film.
Stacey Walker just has "it" in this film...and the pictorial has some excellent stills and publicity photos any fan will enjoy. Click the thumbs and try not to drown in the perversions of Sharon Winters!



"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fist time I saw Ms. Walker was in "Notorious Daughter of Fanny Hill." Just didn't see it. In fact, that film (and it's disc co-feature) is the only SW DVD I ever put back up for sale. Failed to see what Dave Friedman saw in her. But Taste of Honey is another story entirely. That is certainly the type of role she was born to play, the dirty little, white trash, cock teaser. And she nails it perfectly. It's too bad she didn't make more films and more films in this vein.