Friday, February 26, 2010

Lina Romay Casual (un) Dress Friday rises again!


Ah Friday...a day where the work week comes to a close. A day that sometimes requires a little extra coffee... a little extra tea...or a little bit of Lina Romay!  Welcome to Lina Romay Casual (un)Dress Friday once again.  As always, you can read my thoughts on Lina in this post : ENTHRALLED BY THE BARE BREASTED COUNTESS.   Today we have some images from the absolute must have ABCDVD release of the Erwin Dietrich filmed ROLLS ROYCE BABY-a film that is so very Lina it boggles the mind.  Also, the Lulu Laverne wig makes an appearance from the berserk little Franco favorite, El Sexo Esta Loco.
Get on up ladies and gents...Lina is here!

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 

6 comments:

Neil D Vokes said...

This has become my favorite day of the week,thanks to you,Z- and that shot of Lina,spread eagled in her RR makes a perfect desktop image...tho only while the wifey and kid are out-lol...;o)

Alex B. said...

I love Lina, there isn't enough info on this woman, someone should do a documantary piece on her, she's had quite a career!

Anonymous said...

I love Lina!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to next Friday!

AndyDecker said...

You know, after reading about The Barebrested Countess here on the Tomb I actually bought the Dvd, even if I have a hard time regocnizing the "art" of Jess Franco; guess it is a acquiered taste :-)

Still, I found the movie not very good. But Lina Romay is truly unforgettable :-)

Billy George said...

Lina is so beautiful its WEIRD! I love her.