Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Favorite European Trash Cinema Images - Night of the Sorcerers


I love NIGHT OF THE SORCERERS! Amando De Ossorio's jungle action film always makes me smile and I find myself returning to it as often, if not more often, than several of the Blind Dead entries!  Be sure to check out the NotS tribute site for lots more!  Here is the leopard lady and her spooky voodoo pals!!

 

  
 

An extra shot for my friend Bryan Senn, who demolishes the film in his otherwise excellent (heh) book Drums O' Terror - Voodoo in the Cinema.  Buy it!  Just remember, he really loves Voodoo Black Exorcist...

3 comments:

Mike H said...

Maria Kosti with fangs and a leopardskin bikini makes Mike a happy guy!

Anonymous said...

Oh hell yeah!

Jocke Andersson said...

I'm a bit in love with Maria Kosti. Though she is even better in The Dracula saga.