Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Castellari and Kommissar X


A few random scans from my boxes of stuff for the morning today... I've been in a huge Kommissar X mood of late and these two little inserts came from my friend Bob Sargent (of Videooze infamy) and I just love them. And you know what...I still need THE TIGER GANG!


Some time back I had a surprising Ebay win from Enzo G. Castellari (for one of his films on VHS no less) and he sent me a stack of autographed sheets including a nifty one from Bronx Warriors and a bunch of stuff with Franco Nero, who also signed them. I love Enzo's films-and you could not ask for a nicer guy to just have contact with either. Click them for bigger images as always!


2 comments:

Ninja Dixon said...

Enzo is a really nice guy! Once I got a Keoma-poster signed by him, and Franco Nero to :) Which was a surprise!

David A. Zuzelo said...

I agree, and approachable as all get out, you can just chat away via email and he is really happy to oblige.
A friend once wondered if Enzo kept Franco Nero under his bed to sign all these autographs!