Thursday, April 10, 2008

Xploited Cinema gets TOUGH...TO KILL!

I have to say, when anything I write shows up in places I frequent on a daily basis I'm always very very pleased. You can now purchase Tough To Kill Volume 1-The Italian Action Explosion at Xploited Cinema at this link.

And here are some reviews...


All of the reviewers pick up on exactly the intentions Paul and I had for the book, and each and every criticism is very welcome and appreciated.

Don't forget that you can read samples from the reviews at the books own blog- TOUGH TO KILL-THE EUROACTION DEPOT.

And just because...lets get TOUGH baby!

"Bang Bang Bang Indian!"

2 comments:

Douglas A. Waltz said...

Dave, Thanks for the mention on the blog. The trailer for THUNDER is insane. Great stuff. Another one to add to my list of watches.

David A. Zuzelo said...

None other than "Larry Ludman" to thank/blame! A fun trilogy, though personally I'm a fan of #2 the most.