Monday, November 12, 2007

Christina Lindberg Makes My Monday Morning Magnificent!

Yes indeed-lets make Monday a little easier on the eyes with more Christina Lindberg. First we have some posters for the ever groovy SEX AND FURY! A few more one sheets and then magazine clips galore. Enjoy!



Here are three one-sheets for Nippon Sex Ryoko, one of my most wanted titles to hit DVD anywhere!








I really want to know what was going on here. On the right side of the page we can see Christina on stage in Japan. This must have been some kind of public photo session?

3 comments:

Greg Baty said...

Absolutely beautiful, thanks for those! I watched "Sex & Fury" with the "Pinky Violence" collection and it was fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Amazing pics! Thanks a lot, never enough Christina...

Sex & Fury is indeed an awsome film, far better than its copy Kill Bill.

Billy George said...

Christina makes me happy.