Thursday, February 15, 2007

A little praise goes a long ways...n' stuff!

Yesterday amidst the freezing snow and being trapped inside reading lots of Clifford books (and Guy N. Smith on my own time) I got a quick email through myspace. Now, I rarely check in there due to time and the fact that I'm trying to write and not get jabbering through a million interesting profiles and songs and videos and...well, a lot of AND. But this made my day-and leads to a plug that I wasn't even sure was available yet.

This was from Erica at myspace:
"Just Read... Ascension of the Blind Dead (the director's cut) on GASPetc. Fucking Brilliant! Keep the blood flowing!"

Wow! Sometimes it is all worth plinking away when a little unsolicited thanks comes along. Call it ego, call it hubris or just call it delusional-this really made me happy. When Erica later mailed back after I thanked her profusely for spending the time with the story she let me know she had also read The Scream Box and dug it as well. So...if you haven't read THE SCREAM BOX, you can do so not just on my recommendation I guess.

But the announcement was that the longer "Director's Cut" of Ascension Of The Blind Dead is now up at GASPetc.com in a final resting place. If you haven't read it, I hope you enjoy the story... I did it with all the best intentions and perhaps one day the comic series it was set up to prequelize will happen. If you have checked it out-thanks...this one has a few flourishes and a slightly, hmmm... more ....well... graphic ending. You can access the story directly here.
Click...read... and keep your heart beat as slow and steady as possible...but do not forget, The Templar Knights...THEY CAN STILL HEAR YOU!!

3 comments:

Taliesin_ttlg said...

Many thanks for that post, looking forward to reading it!

Taliesin_ttlg said...

I really enjoyed that. Hope you don't mind, put a little post about it over at my blog

David A. Zuzelo said...

Thanks kindly...much appreciated!