Thursday, November 23, 2006

Moving...Groovin'...ya know!

The 100th post...long delayed and here at last. BUT only a brief one. I have lots to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. We have a new baby on the way, an incredible boy that loves Spider-Man comics (the good ones, like Ditko stuff) and a new house to move into starting TOMORROW! So, bear with me...and upon the setup in the new digs I'll be back with more mangled media, reviews and other fun swag.
Until then, don't forget to check out the sidebar links!! Ah, and go buy THE WICKED WEST 2, I'll be reviewing every story upon my return...you will not be let down. GET YOUR GIANT HELPING OF WEEEEIRD WESTERN COMICS at Amazon. For some reason I can't hotlink it, so just search on Wicked West for both volumes of this great series.
-dz

Random posters...nothing is complete without some images...

No comments: