Friday, July 09, 2010

Cinzia De Carolis Casual (un)Dress Friday


I'm a big fan of Antonio Margheriti, and I still fondly remember getting to see the uncut version of Cannibal Apocalypse via Chas Balun with a lot of fondness.  The film has it all-even though it is probably not the best example of Margheriti's work.  It has Gore! Saxon! "Just piss on it." Tony King! John Morghen passing a bowling bowl sized shotgun blast through his stomach! Saw! AIEEEE...the saw! 
But it also had...John Saxon and the trampy Babysitter!  She just always stood out to me, it is such a weird little subplot that figures in to the film in a fun way in the end. 
One day a package arrived at my home...a tape marked LIBIDINE.  Good pal, and Videooze Pioneer, Bob Sargent told me I needed to see it.  Yep.  There was Cinzia De Carolis and Ajita Wilson AND Marina Hedman / Lothar...in a story about a crazed sex plot that involves an enhanced by science SNAKE?
And wait...THE BABYSITTER DOES WHAT????
Needless to say, Libidine enjoys a spot in my sleazetacular hall of fame...as does Cinzia De Carolis.  And check this out, these must have been promotional shots done around that time (ahem...hello snake!)  Enjoy!


7 comments:

Mike H said...

That's one happy Burmese Python!!!

Wow... these are some incredible photos! Who knew?!

Neil D Vokes said...

I especially love the shot of her on all fours with the snake-you can see the goosebumps on her ass - yummmm...;o)

Anonymous said...

God, she was hot! I'd bite her anyday!

David A. Zuzelo said...

I need to investigate Cinzia De Carolis career a bit more I think (perhaps for a sequel post!)...yep David, I really hate to admit how much she has stuck with me over the years.

R.Sterling Carody said...

You know, I look forward to this posting every friday! It often helps me pick my movie viewing choice of the night.

Neil Fulwood said...

It says something that, as a fully paid-up ophidiophobe, I could have looked at those pictures all day ...

P and J said...

Hooray for anything Cinzia