Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Lina Romay!!


Ah, June 25th!  My birthday is tomorrow and that always nudges me to remember Lina Romay was born today. My enjoyment of her body of work is well chronicled on this very blog. So...think of Lina and check out my tribute to her, ENTHRALLED BY THE BARE BREASTED COUNTESS, in last years Happy Birthday Lina post no less.  Also, be sure to check out the LINA ROMAY Casual (un)Dress Friday series by enjoying the archives of the run right HERE!

Happy Birthday Lina Romay...and thanks for all the fun and, for me, many more viewings to come!

2 comments:

Neil D Vokes said...

May I be one of the first to wish my beautiful Lina a very happy day of birth...the only birthday gift i could possibly offer her is one I'm sure she'd understand...even at her present age...I'd STILL do her...;o)

Rod Barnett said...

I'm with you Neil. Not at the same time!! But I'd take second slot. So to speak.