Thursday, March 06, 2008

The Thai-Fi Network and Takácsian Titans

Thailand is just cranking out some fun looking films of late. While they don't look "good" exactly, both Vengeance and Boa are must see items!!

Vengeance



Boa



And is it just me, or has Tibor Takacs really stepped up to become the new director on the Giant Animals Amok scene of late. I enjoyed Kraken:Tentacles Of The Deep and Ice Spiders and am looking forward to MEGA SNAKE!

Tibor Takacs Trailers
ICE SPIDERS



KILLER RATS




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss the old Tibor Takacs, back when he made little gems as The Gate and I, Madman.
Whatever happened to him?

David A. Zuzelo said...

I have enjoyed his recent foray into DTV Creature films, I think it is just a matter of him finding out where he can make some cash and actually get films financed.

I like seeing his name much more than Ulli Lommell at this point.