Sunday, July 19, 2009

Japanese VHS Covers Archive #4


Now here is a rare one that I received as a gift. Brigette Lahie in THE EXECUTOR, directed by Michel Caputo-best loved for WHITE SLAVERY IN ST. TROPEZ. While it is not as good as that film by any means, this is a very fun film and has some great ass kicking scenes!


I love CYWARRIOR, seriously, I do. Fabrizio De Angelis didn't even strap on his Larry Ludmans this time, letting Gianetto De Rossi get all the directorial credit. Highly entertaining (in my opinion) and where else do you get a potty mouthed Henry Silva chasing around a cybernetic Frank Zagarino? Tough to find, this scan doesn't do the sleeve justice. It is a metallic gold cover that is one of my all time favorites.

A great post nuke flick and one of the best sleeves ever.


A strange retitle for the strange Antonio Margheriti film Virtual Weapon. I loved reviewing this one for Tough To Kill.

1 comment:

Paul Cooke aka Buckaroobanzai said...

2020 Texas Gladiators is also one of the Coolest Post Nuke titles. Love me some Post Nuke. If only someone would bring out The Atlantis Interceptors on DVD Uncut !!!.
That Lahie tape is the only time I have ever seen the movie with an English dub on Japanese VHS, had to grab it for perhaps the only true Lahie / Japanese VHS collector in town ;) .