Thursday, March 26, 2009

One week to Cinema Wasteland!

Next Thursday I'll be on a plane and heading to CINEMA WASTELAND. While there will be lots of interesting guests to meet I can only say two words that make up one name.

Christina Lindberg.


Just click that name...I dare ya.

I really can not wait to finally get some stuff signed and also catch up with lots of good friends that I don't see nearly enough. The Eurotrash Paradise crew will be there and it will be a good time for all.
Now then...
Ahem...

5 comments:

Neil D Vokes said...

SHA-WIIIIINNNG!

All's well now i've had my morning Christina...;o)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dan said...

I'm going to have to scrub my mind of this imagery before I meet her!

David A. Zuzelo said...

Oh no...I'm just reminding you boys ;)

Just focus on the second to last one next week!

Dan said...

Bob dropped off his Christina photo book yesterday. Looking forward to meeting the photogenic Ms. L. Um, uh, yeah and seeing you guys. ;-)