Sunday, November 09, 2008

Mirrors Edge Theme


I've had the upcoming game MIRRORS EDGE on pre-order that I'd forgotten all about it! I'm always a sucker for games that look a bit different, and this attempt at making a city scaling parkour experience is very intriguing. My reminder came when a code arrived in my email box to give me access to a locked feature in the recent demo available on the Xbox Live marketplace.
The demo did not disappoint in any way. I was a bit nervous about motion sickness, since I do take a while to adjust to the occasional games field of vision-but none occured at all. The control feels natural and the possibility of this being a cult hit seem pretty strong. PC players can download a demo from the linked site above by the way-Xbox livers, just go grab it next time you sign in.
I can't stop humming the main theme, so check out this video and song...

No comments: