Saturday, June 07, 2008

Project...? POST-APOCALYPTIC PEPLUM??

Again, I'm sorry for the delay everyone, lots of curve balls in the real world lately, but of them all-the best was spending hours dreaming up names and ideas to go with faces and swords on the project I mentioned in the post below this one. Neil Vokes is a friend, and aside from that he is someone that I've followed the work output of for many years. Check out my EAGLE BLOG, or look at the VOKES tab for more on Neil and my take on some of his work.

And yeah...this is the guy who did the YOR poster I love so much.

I can honestly say that I have only called two people Sifu over the years, and Neil is one of them. So, I'm beyond hyped up and my poor little skull is working triple time to contain the ideas brimming out. What comes from Neil's pencils will undoubtedly go beyond even what I can see in my minds eye-and I think it will clonk some heads. Hint hint...I'm going in to this using the Title of this post as my starting point. Below is a sketch Neil has for some of the main characters-and believe you me I have stories for them all, and then some!

For more details, be sure to go check out this post at Neil Vokes' Blog.
As we go along, I'm going to be sure to update the blog (or perhaps one of its very own!) and keep everyone in the loop on this adventure.

Get ready for a BIG adventure that will KRACKLE yer brain and make you feel like a TRUE BELIEVER.

1 comment:

Douglas A. Waltz said...

Yeah, this is gonna be so damned cool. I can hardly wait for it to be finished.