Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Christina Lindberg - A Flat Cameo in Naughty Co-Eds


Continuing my vigorous REPORT reportage, I started watching Schulmädchen-Report #8 the other night. The English dubbed edition is NAUGHTY CO-EDS and I was really surprised to find another Christina Lindberg appearance in the series (after he mind blowing sequence in #4).  But if there is one thing nobody could call the lovely Lindberg it would be FLAT.
Not so here...watch as her POSTER gets some action.  I couldn't find the exact same image to match up with the scene, but here is another from the same series!


This was a really cool find... I'm hoping to find more such connections as I go along in REPORTville.

5 comments:

R.S. Sterling said...

Man, I would love a copy of that poster.

Valor said...

Hi David!

Here's another one from that series which looks like the poster :

http://img41.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=49521_Parade3_123_538lo.jpg

All the best

David A. Zuzelo said...

Thanks, Valor!

David A. Zuzelo said...

Valor, would you mind if I added that to the post?
AWESOME shot!

Valor said...

Well, it isn't my scan! It was posted at the Vintage Erotica Forum :
http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/t2791-p18-christina-lindberg.html

;-)